Friday, September 3, 2010

SHOEOLOGY

Like most people, I have tried every which way to store shoes in my closet, hanging rack, neatly organized in a linear form at the bottom of the closet, shoes benches (that fall apart). Most recently I bought a large pretty black basket and threw them all in there like a big ol sale bin, this is not working, can't find both shoes quickly. So today after staring at my closet for 10 minutes I had an light bulb idea! a bookshelf full of my shoes. I could also throw in some cool collectibles to make it feel boutique y'.
Found this image online a very neat man came up with this one. Can't wait to execute, pics to come. Wait for me Ikea ferry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just did this, took me about twenty minutes. Although I did need to get a couple of extra shelves. Best thing I ever did.

    ReplyDelete